We work continuously to make the most customized vacation plans for each family!
With our approach we make the reservations, any changes or requests you require, applying promotions, & every detail needed we can so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
We can help you and your family plan for a Disney Destination in whatever capacity you would like! If you need someone to plan all of the details even touring plans or just need someone to assist you with rebooking for added discounts, making sure your advance dining reservations are lined up and your FastPass+ options are secured we can assist however you need.
We work with many types of Disney Guests from veterans to first time visitors and everywhere in between! And just having our assistance is at no cost to you whatsoever, all part of the service! Let us know, how we can help your family on your upcoming Disney vacation!
We do not ever charge our clients for our services & we offer the following:
- Communications - Timely answers to emails, texts, social messaging and phone calls. We have a plethora of ways to connect with you.
- Time and Money Saving Offers - We constantly scout for new and money saving discounts to help you get the most out of your vacation dollars. If there is a promotion code that effects your dates of travel, we apply it first thing the date it becomes available. As well we routinely offer Agency specific offers just for our clients! Click Here for a full list of current offers and promotions!
- Touring Plans Designed For Each Individual Family or Group - With Disney releasing their MyDisneyExperience technology soon in the parks, planning each ride or at least 50% of them will become a necessity. So we offer to help strategize the best touring plan and also include the whole family in it. We have a visual guide for children re: the individual parks and encourage them to have a say in the process.
- Customized Travel Packets - Filled with an abundance of information on the desired destination, information about the resort, dining, everything in one handy booklet.
- Dining Reservations - We make all of your dining reservations and also recommendations as to the best dining possibilities. As well we work with Disney to note any and all diet restrictions for our clients.
- Special Event Bookings - Disney and the surrounding areas are well known for having parties and special offerings throughout the year and near Holidays especially. We will purchase special event tickets as well advise our clients on how best to tackle events like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with their family.
- Visual Aids (per request) - For children or adults to use in the parks. These have proved valuable to our family and to others. We compile a feeling and need chart, which of course can be customized to the child's favorite character or specific needs. On the front the emotions displayed show a scale from Happy/Excited all the way to Angry/Frustrated. On the back we display the ADA symbols for a variety of needs from rest to water, food, quiet and so on. We have found that even the most verbal child with Autism can stem in the parks leading to verbal shut down. The chart often helps with expressing emotion without having the words to say it. We include this along with a lanyard in any color requested so it is always at the ready. (Click Here for an Example)
- Grocery Ordering - We work directly with a delivery service in the greater Orlando and Anaheim areas to shop for groceries, bottled water or other sundries to be delivered to our clients rooms.
- Assistive Mobility Devices - We have partnered with several rental companies in the vicinities of the Disney destinations in order to provide larger strollers, wheelchairs or scooters for families who need them. They will not only deliver the device before the client checks in, but will pick it up at bell services after. The client only need show up at their resort, not worry with picking it up themselves.
- Larger and Spacious Suites Offsite - We know that sometimes a family needs more space, a full kitchen and laundry services when they travel. To be brief 340 sq. ft. is not going to work for every family. We have partnered with a provider for larger accommodations very close to property if our clients need more space at an affordable price.
- Last but certainly not least - We possess an abundance of knowledge of the parks, resorts, touring strategies, special events, attractions, shows, dining, transportation, entertainment and all of those wonderful additions that make a Disney vacation truly a magical experience. As well we work for you, not Disney. We do our utmost to insure you have not only the best vacation possible, but also scout for the best prices and work with you to make you continuously aware of any refurbishments going on during your dates of travel, changes in hours of operation, and any speed bumps that arise during the planning process.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all or if we can help your family in any way! Click Here to request a quote or to contact us for more information.